Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Quick Shout Out to West Bend Middle School Teachers!

I would just like to give a "Shout Out" to the ILA staff from West Bend's Silverbrook and Badger Middle Schools. It was a great day of learning today--not just for them, but for me too!  They have inspired the topics of my next several blog posts (still adding ideas to my list as I type this!) They will center on a how I run Workshop in my classroom--including set up, resources, mini-lessons and other tips and tricks I wasn't able to elaborate on in today's presentation. Your passion and your excitement was contagious and inspiring!

I am happy to announce that Barb Novak will be a guest blogger soon too and will offer more thoughts and guidance as well! (Barb Novak and Andrea Reichenberger---the next Fisher and Frey?  Daniels and Harvey?  Hmmm....)

Please continue to send your questions and thoughts and use me as another collaborator! It was a true pleasure and I hope to hear from you all soon! A copy of the PowerPoint presentation from today can be found below.



West Bend April 3

1 comment: